DE Cruises

Monday, August 9, 2010

I went on the carnival paradise and i was wondering.....?

i went on the carnival paradise and i was wondering if any one else liked it. i had such a blast because it was my first cruise so i couldnt really compare it .should i go on another carnival,royal carribean or any suggestions.






Answer :
Carnival is kind of like the Walmart of the cruise lines. Doesn't mean it's bad, just means that there are better out there. A lot will depend on personal taste and preference though. Many people are thrilled with the Carnival cruises. If you really like the party scene and a younger crowd, this is probably the best cruise for you - that is what they specialize in.






Answer :
I went on carnival to mexico a couple months ago. It was okay. I didnt really care for any of the events that went on so I was kind of bored. It felt like it was more of MTV spring break than anything. I hate MTV. i'M 22 too. I felt like I was at a club the entire time. Plus its really expensive. Im gonna look into another cruise line next time.






Answer :
I'll tell you, we went on 3 cruises with Carnival and our 4th with Princess. Our 5th is back with Carnival. That should pretty much sum it up. Not that we were disappointed with Princess, but Carnival is a tough act to follow.
Another very good source of information is cruisecritic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Cruises

Usa Cruises

JP Cruises