DE Cruises

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I know it's a long stretch, is anyone going on the Carnival Paradise on June 2nd?

Is anyone else going on this cruise? My girlfriend and I fly from Kansas City to LA Monday and we depart at 5. Tuesday will we be at Catalina Island, then Wed. we will be at Ensanada, then a day at sea. Finally arriving back at Long Beach on Friday. We are then staying in LA until Sunday, to fly back to KC.






Answer :
There are 2 good ways to find others on your ship. The first is www.cruisecritic.com here you can talk and meet others on your ship before you even go. The other might even be better. It is on Carnival's website, they have a place where you can log in and find others on your cruise. They both are practicly the same so I would try doing both and you'll have friends even before your cruise!! Have fun!!!






Answer :
I wish I was! I've never done the Mexican Riviera cruise. I've heard that the Paradise is a nice ship. I hope you have a great time!

A good place to find others that are going on your cruise is cruisecritic.com. There are roll-call boards there. You have to be a member to view the boards, but signing up is free!

I checked and there are people on the roll-call board for your specific date on the Paradise. So, if you'd like to find people that are going on that cruise, this would be a good place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Cruises

Usa Cruises

JP Cruises