DE Cruises

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am going on a carnival paradise cruise and I want to know what I can do with my 12-year old brother?

please help ASAP






Answer :
As all cruise lines carnival has a kids club for every age from toddlers to 18. So if youre not more than 6 year older than your brother you will both find a club for youre age filled with kids of simular age. The program are fun and tailored to what kids off that age like.

But its fun to do things on youre own and with your parents to! But dont forget that signs like "staff only" and "off limits" are there for a reason. Johan.






Answer :
There's plenty of stuff to do on the ship. If you're in the same age group, you can join "Camp Carnival" or whatever they now call it. You'll meet new kids and they have a lot of fun stuff to do. You might also be able to join his age group if you talk to the "counselor" about it. Otherwise, there's an arcade you guys can hang out at and you can just walk around the ship. I'd suggest making friends the first night so you can hang out with them throughout the cruise, so go to the first group meeting.






Answer :
I've been on a cruise before, and you have a lot you can do. I'm sure you'll find a lot of possibilities. You can swim, play games, eat!, there's just sooooo much.

+ I'm sure you & your brother will meet friends.






Answer :
The question should be when do I schedule in a nap! There is so much to do. You will have so much fun. Check out the kids program and pick and choose what ya like to do.






Answer :
THEY HAVE A CLUB FOR PEOPLE THAT AGE ON THE SHIP. BUT BE WITH HIM, YALL WILL HAVE ALOTS OF FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Cruises

Usa Cruises

JP Cruises