DE Cruises

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Which Ship Carnival paradise or Monarch of the seas?

I am looking at the 3 day cruise from la to mexico a quick get away and was woundering which line. I am going in april and I was shocked that Royal carribeans was cheaper than carnival, but if I go with that I am worried that my son age 14.5 will not have fun please help(need ship details everything)! Thanks






Answer :
paradise, is a nice ship.... i went on it last year...for teens is fun, they have a club O2 its for teens, real cute! :)

As for the other one i wouldnt know. I travel through carnival all the time. Either way your son will thank you for taking him on a vacation

have fun!






Answer :
I was just on the Monarch of the Seas in December 2007 and will be on the Paradise in July 2008. Both ships are about the same size. The Monarch was built in 1991, the Paradise in 1998.

The cabins on the Paradise are about 50% bigger than the cabins on the Monarch.

The Monarch will be moving to Florida in October 2008. There are no current plans to replace the Monarch.

Based on past experience, the food on Carnival is slightly better than food on Royal Caribbean.

I have been on eight cruises. The overall crew on the Monarch was the best I have ever experienced.

The Monarch has a rock climbing wall, the Paradise does not. The Paradise has a water slide, the Monarch does not. Neither ship has headed pools (though both have hot tubs).

Both ships have good programs for teenagers.

I would like to offer you a link to my review of my cruise on the Monarch of the Seas, but for some reason YA is not allowing click-able links in the answers.






Answer :
i went on the Monarch when I was 15 and I had a blast. The teen club and activities were awesome. I met a ton of kids my age and we just all hung out and talked and danced and did what teens do. lol. I think no matter what boat or cruise anyone takes a teen will always find something fun and exciting to do.






Answer :
go with royal caribean. the carmival paradise is an older boat. Also..go to www.vacationstogo.com...once there you can see the ships and where they go..with ratings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Cruises

Usa Cruises

JP Cruises