DE Cruises

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Carnival Paradise Roll Call?

Hi all

I am going on Carnival Paradise leaving next Mon 10/5

Will anyone else be on this ship with me?

I have a roll call going on cruisecrtic.com and only 2 other people responded.

So anyone else be going?






Answer :
im not but a word of advice go to this carnival website

http://www.carnivalconnections.com/cruis…

it is like a forum and has roll calls for the paradise ship and u can post a roll call for ur cruise

wow thanks

i didnt know that forum exsisted its a great site lot more involvment for the paradise

thank you






Answer :
I love that site, its been very helpful to me over the years. In fact im also a member. Sometimes people there dont know the roll call exists.

Have a fun cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Cruises

Usa Cruises

JP Cruises