DE Cruises

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Is it safe to go on a cruise to Mexico on Carnival Elation?

I want to go this summer but I'm scared of the flu outbreak/drug war. I've been on the Carnival Paradise to Ensenada a couple years ago and the experience was pleasant. I really enjoyed the customer service. I was wondering how is the service at Carnival Elation and what is the alcohol policy?






Answer :
As far as flu goes, you would take the same precautions you always do in winter to protect yourself from the flu. Wash your hands. Use the hand sanitizer stations when you get back on board. Wash your hands before you eat. The normal rules that you follow if you work in a large place of business. There are roughly 3,000 people on the ship with you which is a limited area.

The alcohol policy is the same on all Carnival ships. You must be 21 to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Cruises

Usa Cruises

JP Cruises