DE Cruises

Friday, April 16, 2010

What video Games do they have in Circle C on the Carnival Paradise Cruise?

i was wondering what videogame systems and videogames they had in circle c on the Carnival Paradise Cruise. if you no wat games they hav on one of the other ships that would also be apreeciated





Answer :
Um, well I've never been in Circle C myself, but I've been in Club 02 (but not on the Paradise).

We had Wii, Xbox 360, you name it. They're pretty up to date with game consoles and games, and even have some pretty recent movies.

I'm not normally a big fan of video games, so unfortunately I can't give you much information. But I do remember playing a bunch of sports game on the Wii in Club 02 a few years ago.

Anyways, don't worry too much about the video games. I'm pretty picky and even I enjoyed myself, but you're not going to spend the entire time playing video games. Don't forget that there's also a lot of other activities planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Cruises

Usa Cruises

JP Cruises