DE Cruises

Friday, April 23, 2010

Would they let me in club O2 in carnival paradise even if im 18?

i just turned 18 in june and my family and I are going to carnival paradise tmorrow sep 4. I have two brothers. one is 14 and one is 15....would they let all 3 of us in at club O2?






Answer :
Its a 50/50 bet. If the club director is chill, and they would let you in. But on my last cruise the Club O2 director was a total crab and bitchy lady. And she stopped the whole club durring dance night and turned on all the lights to check eveyone to make sure they wernt to old or young to be in the club.

I would totally try to get in. You can for sure get in, but the problem is saying in with out being confronted by the club director.

Good Luck! And you will have tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Cruises

Usa Cruises

JP Cruises